Children and young adults, who embark on a training regime, normally drop out within the first 3 months of training. Most are disillusioned with training as the results don’t come quick enough or as easy as they might have been led to believe, which is normally because of the super hyped adverts in magazines and elevated promises from supplement companies. The main reason for failure is incorrect training, and in most cases overtraining. So it is important to start off on the right foot with correct knowledge of how the human body works and with correct training technique.
Benefits of Child and Teen Strength Training:
- Increase your child’s muscle streng th and endurance
- Help protect your child’s muscles and joints from sports-related injuries
- Improve your child’s performance in nearly any sport, from dancing and figure skating to football and soccer
- Develop proper techniques that your child cancontinue to use as he or she grows older.
- Strengthen your child’s bones.
- Help promote healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Help your child maintain a healthy weight
- Improve your child’s confidence and self-esteem